Sunday 24 September 2017

Anthony Livingstone - Facilitator at Song Writer and Singer Seminar



Anthony Livingstone is a songwriter, musician, author, and blogger.
     From childhood I have always had a vivid imagination, painting hypothetical scenarios that I saw with my mind’s eye that eventually led to my writing them down. I began writing short stories in this manner and graduated to full-fledged novels, from where I began to try my hand at screen play writing. I am often inspired by novels I have read, movies I have watched or scenes from my past experiences.
Anthony Livingstone
  
I started serious writing after reading Frank Peretti’s novel – PIERCING THE DARKNESS. One of my favourite scenarios before reading his book was about battles between Angels and Demons, because I had read JR Tolkien’s Trilogy – LORD OF THE RINGS; so I felt that instead of having battles between elves and orcs, why not have between angels and demons? That was how I began reading as many of Frank Peretti’s books as I could find. He is my mentor.
PARTING WORDS…
In life, one should always find what one is not only good at doing, but also what actually holds one’s attention for forever…something you never get tired of doing…something that can never bore you…and even if you can’t practise whatever it is full time because you can’t find the right kind of job in it…it will always be there for you not only to ease off the pressures you will face in life, but also to give life meaning and purpose.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Enjoy reading this, and please do leave a commit. Thanks.